Please sens resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DB2 DBA on a Mainframe system

Duration: 512 hours

Location:  Bannockburn, IL

Rate $45/hr

 Need to be experience with DB2 DBA on a Mainframe system

 We are looking for an experienced mainframe DB2 v8 DBA consultant to spec and
build two new database environments from the ground up.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244