Hi Friends,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send updated resume with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Testing/Quality Assurance
Cleveland, OH
3 Months

NEED QA with internet web-based tools (HTML, HTTP, etc.) Need a lot of
white-box testing. SQL Server and Oracle on the back end.

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net