*Direct Financial Client Opening in NYC*
Duration: *6-12 months contract*
*Note– Geneva exp is not mandatory; .NET Portfolio Accounting
knowledge/experience is a MUST*
- Worked in the Portfolio Accounting space preferably for A Hedge Fund.
Preference will be given to prior Advent Geneva Knowledge or any other
accounting package experience.
- Mid to Senior level candidate who can assist in the integration and
development efforts for Paladyne and Advent Geneva.
- Should be willing to assist in development, integration and deployment.
- Should be willing to learn and contribute in a very past faced
- .NET C#
- SQL Server
- SSIS, SSRS
Wish List Skills:
- Worked in a team to develop an in-house security master or integrate a
security master product
- Integrate Sec Master with accounting system and other downstream systems
such as Trading (Charles River, Latent Zero).
- Familiar with various instrument classes, P&L and other accounting
R Square Inc. strictly complies with applicable national laws, including,
but not limited to, laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment
opportunity, and employment eligibility requirements.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sankar | R SQUARE | New Jersey | Ohio | India | *Phone: +1
609-520-8204 x183 *| *Fax: +1 609-520-8205 *| *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* *| *Web: http://www.r-square.com <blocked::http://www.r-square.com/> *|*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at