Hi Dear bussiness partner,
Hope you are doing in the best of the mood!!
If you have perfect match for the below requirement please forward updated
resume of your available consultant along with the rates and contact details
ASAP...
*Give me your opetimal candidates and I'll try hard to get interview call
soon...*
*Local candidates as always are best...we require only local to GA.*
Position   :  BI Developer
Location  :  Columbus, GA
Duration  :  6months

Job Description:
Our Client is looking for a Strong BI Developer...

Required Skills & Abilities
SQL Extensions; Dimensional Data modeling, ETL development with Microsoft
SSIS, OLAP cube development using Microsoft SSAS; a good understanding of
SQL Server 2005
Non-Tech Skills:
excellent communication skills

Will join a team of other developers in the client's:
Enterprise Data Warehouse Extension project (EDW 2.0),a phased strategic BI
initiative to
strengthen the enterprise data warehouse (EDW) and lay the foundation for
maturing
business intelligence practices. The position requires skills in Dimensional