Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

How are you doing? *Please send me your updated resume with completed skills
matrix (which is in the bottom of my mail)*

This is my direct-client opening for a *Flash / Flex Programmer in Boston
MA. This is a 4 – 8 weeks or longer Contract position*.

*Requirements*

BS in Computer Science or higher

Must have Web 2.0 and Adobe Flash/Flex experience

Must have 3+ years experience in a business software development environment

Knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Unix/Linux knowledge and
experience is a plus

Perl, Apache, XML, SSL/TLS (security protocols) development experience is a
plus

Experience with web application testing platforms is a plus

Well versed in Object Oriented principles

*Please fill out the following skills-matrix and send back with your
response. Thanks!
*
Full Name:
Degree/Major:

Total IT exp:

Total Adobe Flash programming exp:

Total Flex programming exp:

Total Web 2.0 exp:
Do you have Knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and JavaScript?

Do you have Perl, Apache, XML, SSL/TLS (security protocols) development
experience?

Do you have Experience with web application testing platforms?
Hourly Rate:
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #: