Dear Partners,

Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.

Please send resumes to* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Jr. Data Loader
Duration: 6 months

Location : Arlington, VA

Full Description:

Information science, computer Science, or related background.
Must work towards passing SAS Base Certified Programmer exam within one
Moderate Microsoft Excel skills are a must.
The person will do some investigatory work to look into data issues.

The person will work on the ETL team and be responsible for running existing
SAS code to load bank data into the warehouse, be responsible for running
the data QC process, and resolving any discrepancies.

0-4 years work experience.
An analytic undergraduate degree with some sequential instruction (e.g.
FORTRAN, SAS) or object oriented programming required.
Finance or banking experience a plus
We are looking for someone who will be a fast learner and be able to advance
to other, more senior positions.

Person must have very good oral and written communications skills.

Best regards,

*Nikki Teano*

*AB Star Group*

39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305