*Hi,*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project*

*Kindly send resumes to:*
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                        *TITLE:  JAVA DEVELOPER with MESSAGING FRAMEWORKS *

                        Location:*  Downey, CA*

*                        *Duration:*  12  Months*

*                        **Interview: PS, F2F*

*Top 3-5 technical skills are looking for**:*

   - *Java*
   - *J2EE*
   - *Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)*
   - *Middleware technologies*
   - *Messaging frameworks*
   - *Web services standards*
   - *Weblogic* * *
   - *Demonstrated excellence in breadth of technical skills and technical
   knowledge required respective to WebLogic, JDK, J2EE, Eclipse/MyEclipse,
   SQL, HTML/DHTML/XHTML, JavaScript, Spring Framework, JDBC, JSP, JSTL,
   Struts, XML, XSL, DTD/XSD programming development environments. ** *
   - Development experience with* Oracle DBMS *preferred*. *Experience
in*Web Services
   *is preferred. Experience in SOA is an added advantage.
   - Strong skills in design and develop custom dynamic/database-driven
   websites to support functional and design requirements per business needs.

   - Experience in AJAX preferred.
   - Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design
   Patterns is essential.
   - Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and
   written communications, and interpersonal interactions.
   - Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes will
   be preferred but not required. Knowledge of Microsoft Project Server and
   Content Management Systems is preferred.

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0235
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you