Please send me the resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Skill:Sr. System Analyst with Cognos and VB6.0

Location: NY

Our direct fashion client in NY City is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst
with extensive Cognos experience for a 4 month consulting opportunity with
possible extension.  The successful candidate will be responsible for
ensuring that our client's Cognos environment is performing optimally,
existing Cognos objects/schedules meet customer expectations and SLA's.
Ensure that any and all Cognos-related initiatives are optimized and
developed according to our client's specifications.

3+ years of Cognos (8.2 or higher), well versed in Report Studio,  report
bursting and highly formatted reports.

2+ years of Visual Basic (6.0 or higher). Be familiar with string and data
manipulation with and without SQL server interaction.   Have good project
management skills;  very strong configuration skills, strong requirement
gathering skills;  on-call support experience and excellent communication
skills.  Demonstrate the ability to react to issues, gather requirements,
handle multiple projects at a time, mentor, mange tasks, and work
independently. Experience in taking the imitative to identify issues

Technical Recruiter
(A Pioneer in Information Technology Services)