Please send me the resume,rate,current location and contact info at

Location:Herndon,VA (Face to Face needed)
Duration:6 months

*SPOT 1*

Oracle Certified developers that have scripted in Perl on Linux.
In the batch of Oracle developers that you sent, do you have any that is
good with *Perl* to build *parsers* in a *Linux* OS environment?
I will need 1 or 2 developers like that for a project kicking off next week.

Experienced Configuration Managers,
We need someone that can apply best CM processes & practices throughout the
company and with excellent communications skills.

These positions will require in person interviews at the client site moving

Allan Lee

*Allan Lee*
*HD Dimension Corp.** *
*|14, Washington Road, Bldg 7, Princeton JCT NJ-08550|***
*|** Fax:509-696-7522**|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|*