Hi,

      This Is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for below
requirement.

Role:  SAP HR Analyst

Location:  St. Louis, MO

Duration:  5+ Months

Project Description:

We are looking for a SAP HR Analyst to work in our Client's SAP Center of
Excellence, providing configuration and business analysis expertise to multiple
departments and projects.  The focus will be on SAP integration with 3rd party
vendor and 401K enhancement efforts.

Required General Skills

  a.. 6+ yrs of SAP Functional/Configuration Expertise (primary focus in HR)
  b.. Benefits and payroll integration (include any applicable integration with
3rd party vendors)
  c.. 401-K experience especially with before tax / after tax matching
  d.. ECC 6.0 experience required

Desired Skills

  a.. Strong experience with blueprinting and design of application
environments desired

Thanks & Regards
Vysham
Technical Recruiter