Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Windows Mobile Device Developer

   - Must have Windows CE or Windows Mobile
   - Embedded experience
   - Smart Client Development
   - Compact framework experience
   - Win Forms (desirable)
   - Bluetooth experience (Highly desired and will make the candidate a
   PERFECT fit)

Location: Minneapolis

Duration: 3 months with possible extension

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused