This is Arjun from Logistic-Solutions Inc.,

We have an Direct Client Requirement. Please do reply with your consultant's
updated copy of resume in word format with complete contact details. ASAP

*Client: Blue Bird Corporation*

*Title: BAAN Consultant*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: Atlanta GA*

* *

Good candidate with 8-10 yr exp.

Looking for a consultant who has good experience in Financial Modules of

They must specifically have experience supporting day to day operations in a
corporate and or plant level finance department. They MUST have at least
BAAN V experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable and general

*Thanks & Regards,

*Sr. Technical Recruiter,
P: 732-692-8206

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.