*H**i,*

*Hope you are doing well.*

This is my direct-client opening for a *Flash/HTML/CSS Developer - Mountain
View, CA* for *2 **Months contract position*. Client is looking for local
candidates due to F2F Interview after the initial phone Interview. Client
will also accept the candidates who can attend the F2F Interview on their
own expenses.

Expert Flash developer to build an end-2-end experience for a small web site
targeted at small business owners.

Complete Description:
Looking for a talented and expert Flash (HTML & CSS) developer to build out
an innovative and fresh web experience. Candidate will work with our visual
designer to iteratively build an all new web experience for small business
owners.

*Skill                 Required / Desired      Amount of Experience
Expertise Rating *

Flash                Required                       2 Years
Expert

HTML                Required                       2 Years
                        Intermediate

CSS                 Required                       2 Years
                        Intermediate

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your
response. Thanks!*

*Full Name:*

*Degree/Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total Flash Developer exp: *

*Total HTML exp:** *

*Total CSS exp:** *

*Hourly Rate:*

*Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? *

*Are you willing to attend the F2F interview with your own expenses?*

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:                                                         *

*Availability:*

*Current City/State:*

*Specify your work status:*

*Thanks & Regards,*