Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Biztalk Developer

Location: Bridgewater, NJ.

Duration: 6 Months

Candidate must do face to face interview AFTER phone interview!!

Before sending your candidate make sure they have the required skills asked
for in the job description and I'm NOT talking about the skills just in the
summary must be present in body of the resume where it applies if not I will
not submit your candidate!!!!

Looking for 2 Biztalk Developers with the following:

The client has purchased Biz Talk as the web services middleware tool that
will sit in between all applications. The client is also a Java shop, so
they really need a Biztalk developer with similar experience.

Biztalk Version: 2006 R2

Apps or DBs to interface to with Biztalk: SAP, EDI, SalesForce.com
(experience with any of these is important)

Thanks and Regards!*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.