*Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project*

Kindly send resumes to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                        *TITLE:  PEOPLESOFT CRM HR***

                        Location:*  *Jacksonville, FL**

*                        *Duration:*   *4 Months*                       *

*Customer in Jacksonville is need of  **Functional CRM Report Writer ***

*Job Qualifications**: *

*The following are the minimum requirements for the position*:

   - *2-3 years experience* on *PeopleSoft CRM HelpDesk for Human Resources
   - Experience on at least *1 full development lifecycle CRM* implementations

   - Experience collecting and interpreting *Business Reporting Requirements
   - Experience producing *Functional Designs for complex queries* and
   - Experience designing and coding reports using *Query/Crystal* or other
   reporting tools
   - *Excellent oral and written communications skills *

 *Desired Skills Include*:

   - *Oracle PeopleSoft CRM HR Help Desk v8.9 *
   - *PeopleSoft Query 8.x *
   - *Crystal** Reporting *
   - *MS Visio *
   - *Oracle PeopleSoft CRM Certification*

* **Job Description**: *

The HR Technology and service delivery group is seeking an experienced CRM
Query/Report Writer for the Business As Usual (BAU) Support of our PS CRM

The application was implemented in 2008 as a replacement ticketing tool for
the Customer global operations.

The candidate will provide Functional Support to the Business Users for all
query/reporting requests that are submitted.

*Job Responsibilities**: *

The Functional CRM Analyst will work with the HR Business Users and the
Global Functional team and have the following job responsibilities:

Provide CRM Subject Matter Expertise to the Business Users Interpret
Business Reporting Requirements Create Functional Design documents with
traceability to the documented Business Requirements Design and create
complex reports that deliver consistent operational business metrics Other
responsibilities as assigned.

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0235
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you