This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on SAP BW SEM
Test Analyst Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title                 : SAP BW SEM Test Analyst

Location        : Plano, TX

Duration        : 12 Months

1)  SAP BW SEM Test Analyst (Regression and Automation).

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the