Tier1 REQ: Sr. Database Administrator – MySQL, MS SQL & Oracle LOCAL
REQUIRED

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*

*Our client is looking for MySQL DBA consultant for a 3 to 6 months project
at Santa Monica CA.***

*Sr. Database Administrator – MySQL, MS SQL & Oracle*

* *

*3 to 6 months*

*Santa Monica** CA***

* *

*Interview Process:* *Telephone Screening followed by Face to Face*

*LOCALS Preferred (Anyone Non Local willing to go for F2F on their own
expenses may apply but we will require email approval to consider further)*

*Qualifications: *

• Primary database experience should be MySQL and experience with Oracle
and/or MS SQL is a plus.

*Responsibilities *

• Work with System Administrators to tune and scale MySQL and MS SQL servers

• Work with Developers to design database schemas, write efficient SQL, and
tune queries

• Work with Analytics to write queries for data warehousing, analysis, and
reporting

• Tier 2 support for Production database support (will eventually have a
team for this purpose)

• Potentially write stored procedures for MySQL

*Additional Skills *

• Use Searchlight

CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

YIM: ashish_12p