*POSITION – BIZ TALK WITH .NET*
*LOCATION – NJ*
*DURATION – 6 MONTHS*
*RATE – PLEASE QUOTE*
*Client is looking of someone strong in BizTalk 2006, and .Net developer,
who can work in the Cranford NJ office, and may be required to relocate to
their NYC office.*
*Specifically looking for a strong back-end .NET developer…preferably with
BizTalk experience. Also must have strong SQL,** XML, XSLT, XSD, and XPATH.
*Must have good communication skills, and MUST meet the requirements.***
Reporting to EAI Development Manager, this developer is responsible for
designing and implementing solutions in integrating various applications
within the company.
This role is responsible for the design, development and testing of various
software components in a variety of enterprise class software systems
designed to support the AP's news content management and distribution
goals. The software engineer will both develop custom applications as well
as integrate with a variety of packaged software applications.
*This position is for a BizTalk developer who will be responsible for
designing, mapping, troubleshooting, and orchestrating solutions using the
BizTalk 2006 product. This resource should have a well-balanced hands-on
experience with the .NET framework, BizTalk 2006, use of connecting
adapters, and C# language. ***
Primary responsibility includes system design and implementation of
integration solutions that service multiple applications. The successful
candidate will be able to work in several roles including system analyst,
designer or developer.
*Coding- handles coding responsibilities including the ability to do the
- Understand code at their level independently.
- Properly document code.
- Follow coding standards.
- Engineer sections of code independently and subsystems with guidance.
- Create tools to be used by the team.
- Refactor code at a sub-system level.
*Ownership - takes accountability and ownership for work assigned by:***
- Being responsible for understanding work before commencing.
- Following through on a task to completion.
- Handling responsibility beyond the explicit for his/her own tasks,
bugs, and designs.
- Being proactive in addressing unforeseen issues.
*Technical Design - designs/develops effective technical designs that:***
- Are written to the level of expectation of code responsibility.
- Accurately estimate times for his/her tasks.
- Include resource maps and optimization plans on a sub-system level.
- Assess risks for tasks on a system level.
- Identify missing aspect of a design, particularly at the sub-system
- Identify missing aspects of someone else's design.
- Apply techniques of object oriented design and meta-programming.
- Anticipate problems in their own area of code.
- Include the interface design with some guidance.
- Take into account methods of automatic testing.
- Identify the need for tools ahead of time.
*Debugging - fully debugs familiar and unfamiliar areas of his/her own code,
other's code (of similar level), and higher level code (with limited
guidance). Debugging responsibilities include:***
- More consistent use of exception handlers to track down problems.
- Basic understanding working with and debugging assembly.
- Use of profiling as a standard step.
*Time Management - maintains an understanding of time management in his/her
- Looking for ways to save time.
- Helping the DD/DM identify high risk tasks so they can be scheduled
- Effectively prioritizing tasks.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
o Experience in .NET Development Framework including :
§ C#/VB/C++, ADO.NET, Visual Studio . NET
o Extensive experience with XML, XLST & XPath
o Experience in schema design or DTD is a plus.
o 8 years minimum experience working in IT
o Understand system messaging process
o Experience working with a build management system would be helpful.
o Experience with UNIX operating system is a plus
o Experience with one of more of the following technologies:
§ BizTalk 2002, 2004 or 2006
§ Microsoft SQL server (essential),
§ IIS Web Services
§ Service Broker (plus)
o The following skills would be a plus:
§ Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering or related field.
§ Development in a multi-threading environment
§ Experience coding for BizTalk or other EAI environments
o Agile Development with Continuous Integration (CC.Net, NAnt, NUnit,
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement. After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.
Thanks & Regards ,
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com
The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at