Greetings from MetaPro USA,
Send resumes to only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
***********NEED TO LOCAL TO MA ************
*Portfolio Report/Database Developer/ Analyst*
Title: Portfolio Report/Database Developer/Analyst
Location: Boston, MA.
Duration: 1 year
Rate: $60 hr.
Looking for local candidates, and/or candidates that can interview on-site,
and that have Financial Experience.
*Description is as follows*:
*Project Title:* Portfolio Report and Database Development/Analysis
Project requires an individual experienced in *report development primarily
utilizing existing databases*. The project will be managed within Global
Counterparty Review - FX. This individual will significant input into the
development, design and implementation of portfolio reporting (including
segment analysis) of varying scope and complexity utilizing large and
complex applications having a global reach that do not currently "talk to
each other". Portions of the data will be available from a newly developed
data warehouse. This individual will be responsible for all technical
elements such as database aggregation, report development, documentation and
continuous testing. In a Capital Markets (Foreign Exchange) and Collective
Investment Fund environment, the position requires an understanding of
complex business requirements and technology and the operation and design of
relational databases. The project is budgeted for up to four months.
*Principal duties and responsibilities:*
· Serve as hands-on knowledge expert and key advisor on all
database technology aspects of the project(s), with a special emphasis on
data management, application support and report development.
· Design and implement applications to perform source data loads,
reconciliations and reporting.
· Prepare supporting technical documentation of reporting
procedures for third party substantiation.
· Participate in the development and refinement of the project
strategies, methodologies, and scope.
· Seek ways to leverage technology to streamline and automate
manual testing of collective investment funds
*Education, experience and skills requirements for the position:*
· Batchelor's degree in Finance or Computer Science, 5 or more
years of experience.
· Understanding of various data sources including flat files, XML
and relational systems.
· Substantial experience in RDBMS concepts, report development and
analysis utilizing complex, global platforms.
· Strong knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL optimization techniques, UNIX
· Familiarity with Greenbar software a plus
· Proven experience working with multiple business areas having
complex business requirements and processes.
· Capable of multi-tasking.
· Excellent problem resolution and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and
· Demonstrated project management skills.
Thanks & Regards, Sunil, MetaPro IT Solutions, Tel: - 913-538-5491
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo IM: DTechRecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at