Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send updated resume with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Needs someone to start on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.  Interviews will
happen this afternoon, so I need candidates ASAP!

SAP FI - Functional Resource

Location:  Travel - They will be paying expenses as person will travel between
Salisbury, MD and Charlotte, NC.

Bill Rate: $55-60/hour (Max) with some travel reimbursed.

Duration:  5+ months

Industry:  Manufacturing (Food/Consumables)

----Client prefers a person to be located near the MD area to ease on travel
expenses.  Responsible travel will be reimbursed -----

Needs someone to start on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.  Interviews will
happen this afternoon, so I need candidates ASAP!

  a.. Looking for a solid SAP resource with proven abilities and strong
capabilities within SAP.
  b.. Candidates should have strong and proven FI experience
  c.. All candidates considered will need to have vast experiences in the AP
Module.
  d.. This is more of a Functional role, handling any work that is needed
within the AP modules, this is why they should have a vast knowledge across
several AP Modules.
  e.. Candidates should also be able to configure within SAP.

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net