Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.
Position: .Net Developer w/ Strong Winforms
Duration: 3-4 Months
· Drive the adoption of iterative development processes and practices
· Participate in the enhancement of a portfolio of in-house applications
· Migration and refactoring or rewriting of core enterprise risk management
system modules from Delphi to .NET platform
· Recruit skilled development resources
· Facilitate high developer productivity across multiple work streams in a
· Assist in staff management and performance reviews
Highly experienced and hands on the Programming capabilities.
An extremely competent individual capable of highest quality code and quick
resolution of application issues.
At least 5 years of experience as .Net Programmer/Developer with experience
· Microsoft .NET Framework
· Win forms (must)
· Delphi (any version, any level, need not be an expert)
· Web services (optional)
· Strong Reinsurance / Insurance Domain experience.
· Pro-active leadership with the ability to mentor and manage technical
Thanks and Regards!*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at