*Hi,*

*Please Send me the suitable profiles for the below mentioned requirement
with Current location, full name, contact no., and rate confirmation.*

*Full Name of Consultant:
Current Location:
Phone Number:
E-mail ID:
Rate: *

*UNIX Tech Support Analyst*

* *

*6+ MONTHS*

* *

*Winston-Salem**, NC***

* *

*Rate: $40/hr*

* *

*Role:*

* *

*UNIX Technical Support Analyst - 2nd tier (6+ month contract located in
Winston-Salem, NC)*

* *

* Shift: Day Shift 8-5*

* *

*Skills:*

* *

*Handling basic UNIX system trouble tickets, Supporting LVS (Logical Volume
Storage) is a MUST*

* *

*LVM basic commands and can architect HP LVM set up is REQUIRED*

*Environment is 90% HPUX and 10% AIX*

*Common knowledge of UNIX any flavor is acceptable*

*Supporting space issues, break fix, file system clean ups*

*Handling tickets that come from Tier 1 Support*

* *

*This is for a refresh project moving things to a virtual UNIX environment,
must have hardware experience as well.*

*Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.