Dear Partners, our client is looking for *SQL Server *

*Location:*        Peapack, NJ

*Duration:*        6+ months

*Start Date:*      Immediate

*Skill Set*

* *

·         Must have 5 + Years of experience in SQL

·         Possesses excellent working expereince in *SSRS and SSAS*

·         Should have experience in performance tuning

·         Experience in Oracle Pl/Sql is advantage

Note : I want Real Time EXP Consultant for this requirement Today is the
interview with the end client and Wednesday Start Date for this Position
Please respond Immediately