*Please send resumes to :

Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project

*TITLE:   CRM (Clarify, Siebel, Vantive) developer*

Location:   *Pasadena**, CA*

Duration:   *6 Months*

*Interview: PS, F2F** *

*QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS**: **Excellent comm. Skills** *

   - Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
   - *Previous Kaiser experience* **
   - *Must have experience with Visual Basic* **
   - *4-6 year experience with Vantive 8.5/8.6 support module.* **
   - *4 - 6 years experience in the design and development of complex
   applications. (Preferably in the Contact Centers)* **
   - Well versed with Vantive form designer and Vantive tools.* *
   - *6+ year experience with Oracle PL.SQL development includes stored
   procedures, packages and triggers.* **
   - *Experience with Unix shell scripting on AIX environment* **
   - Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycles
   - *Strong written, oral communication, analytical, organizational and
   interpersonal skills* **
   - Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work and communicate
   with clients, other IT staff, vendors, external partners, System Integrators
   - Ability to maintain standards, prioritize project work to meet
   customer's needs.
   - *Experience in implementing CRM systems (Vantive,Clarify,Siebel)* **
   - *Experience with Mainframe, UNIX and Windows systems architecture.* **
   - Experience with Databases: Oracle 10g
   - *Must have experience in designing/developing oracle stored procedures,
   triggers, packages*.

   - Development activities such as applications configuration and coding to
   meet client/user specifications, conducting non-routine maintenance
   activities and guiding lower-level teammates.
   - Design and develop complex *CRM application* interfaces with Mainframe,
   web and client server based legacy systems.
   - Analyze current work flow and recommend optimization as we build new
   application / releases to cater to MSCC business users
   - Work closely with business partners to understand their changing needs
   and make appropriate recommendations to project scope and approach
   - Establish work breakdown structure and work plan related to development
   activities and manage day-to-day activities involving development team per
   the established work plan
   - Communicate project status effectively on a periodic basis.
   - Identify and manage risks and issues, including the development and
   implementation of appropriate mitigation actions.
   - Use business and technical knowledge to conduct highest level analyses
   regarding program/application/system and making strategic recommendations to
   - Estimate project requirements internally and externally (internal
   staffing, client and vendor resources, etc.)
   - Troubleshoot technical problems and conduct analyses for efficient
   program/ application solutions which support client business processes and
   functional requirements.

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0235
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you