Hello partner,

 Cognos Developer/Modeler

El Monte, Ca (might be moving to Alhambra in Nov or so)

6 month CTH (Will sponsor H1B--you have to be willing to release him)

If you have local folks, that would be great, but out of area folks are ok.
This company requires a face to face interview in the 2nd round.  If your
company policy prohibits you from flying a consultant out for a face to face
interview at your expense, please do not send any candidates.

9-5 Mondays-Fridays

45/hr C2C

Will hire immediately

   - Skills required
   - Skilled with SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, Cognos 8
   - 3+ years of Data Warehouse and Modeling experience
   - 3+ years of Cognos Report Development and Modeling Experience
   - Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
   - 5+ years working experience with ERP system and data warehouse
   application
   - Functional knowledge of HR and Financial application a plus
   - Business Writing; Works well in teams

--
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.