*Candidates must reside in Los Angeles County (Do not send anyone outside
this geographical area--they will not be entertained--sorry!)*

Rate=40/hour corp to corp
Location=culver City, CA
Duration=6 to 12 months

QA testing of Client's products including on-going bug fix verifications,
writing test plans and test cases, and QA of new features.

The position will work with the current Desk QA team to automate Desk
testing so knowledge of QTP is a must.

"The Desk" is a family of applications that are used by our internal stock
traders in New York. The front-end (stock trading) system is Triton which is
Windows based. The back ends are a mix of UNIX & Windows based servers. The
QA person will use QTP to automate order-entry and reporting through the
front end. They'll need UNIX skills as we'll want them to do testing of the
backend to ensure that what we see in Triton is in fact being handled
correctly on the UNIX servers.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.