Hi,

This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on .Net
Developer with Strong SQL Server and SharePoint Exp. Please send me the updated
resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MUST BE LOCAL TO NY

Position    :   .Net Developer with Strong SQL Server and SharePoint Exp.

Location   :   NYC, NY

Duration   :   1 year Contract

Rate         :   $44/hr No Negotiable

Client is looking for a senior level .net developer with very strong SQL server
programming skills and Sharepoint.

Thanks & Regards
Bingi

Technical Recruiter