Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  QA Analyst

Location: Manhattan, NY

Duration: 3 Months

Job Description:

MUST HAVE Excellent (not just good) verbal communication skills, Equities,
Trade Systems, Fix protocol , SQL, Sybase and Oracle experience - If they do
not have all please do not submit.

Job specifications:

Seeking a Mid-Level Quality Assurance Analyst to support manual and
automated testing for their equity division.

The candidate must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Candidate must have excellent technical skills for scripting languages.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required as the
candidate will work with developers and QA staff.

Skills:  Quality Assurance Analyst with extensive experience supporting
buy-side and sell-side trading systems.  Also very proficient in FIX
protocol.

Candidates are required to possess following skill sets:

*       Investment Banking IT experience. Functional knowledge of Equities,
Options, Foreign Securities

*       Good knowledge of Unix utility, including some shell scripting

*       Knowledge of Cash and Program Desk (Algorithmic trading)

*       Good knowledge of FIX protocol

*       Equity Capital Market knowledge (Dealogic)

*       Ability to work with SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, etc

*       Experience in Electronic Trading Systems (like Fidessa and
FlexTrade)

*       Knowledge of Compliance for OATS

*       Client/Research Management application is a plus

*       Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to develop
Test Plan, Test cases, etc.

*       Ability to work under pressure

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,
Vipul

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please):  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.