Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Role: J2EE Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Chicago, IL (F2F interview Must)*
Rate : Please send us your best rate confirmation.

*Mandatory Requirements:
- J2EE and security environments
- Financial Experience
- Sun One LDAP
- Oracle Oblix, Oracle Access Manager
- VeriSign Fraud Detection Service
- Linux platform using WebLogic server and JAAS*

Has experience in J2EE and security environments. Should also be experienced
in designing,
developing, and testing applications.
* Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions
* Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user
requirements to design solutions.
  Responsible for the application delivery
* Understands various types of tools and technologies on the market and
their appropriate usage
* Responsibilities extend to security components of an application and
application environment
 including front, back, and middle tiers where applicable.
* Has worked on Linux platform using WebLogic server and JAAS
* Work may involve interacting with consultants and managers
* Ability to manage tasks efficiently
- Must be a team player
- Expertise in Security authentication and authorization is a plus.
- Must develop scope, detailed design and test documents

Sure closure for strong consultants.
Please send us the Rate, availability, resumes and contact details. Please
provide a good time to call the consultant.

Thank You,

Best Regards,
Raj
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc
Phone# 574-360-1603
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.centerpiecetech.com

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you