Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Role: J2EE Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Chicago, IL (F2F interview Must)*
Rate : Please send us your best rate confirmation.
- J2EE and security environments
- Financial Experience
- Sun One LDAP
- Oracle Oblix, Oracle Access Manager
- VeriSign Fraud Detection Service
- Linux platform using WebLogic server and JAAS*
Has experience in J2EE and security environments. Should also be experienced
developing, and testing applications.
* Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions
* Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user
requirements to design solutions.
Responsible for the application delivery
* Understands various types of tools and technologies on the market and
their appropriate usage
* Responsibilities extend to security components of an application and
including front, back, and middle tiers where applicable.
* Has worked on Linux platform using WebLogic server and JAAS
* Work may involve interacting with consultants and managers
* Ability to manage tasks efficiently
- Must be a team player
- Expertise in Security authentication and authorization is a plus.
- Must develop scope, detailed design and test documents
Sure closure for strong consultants.
Please send us the Rate, availability, resumes and contact details. Please
provide a good time to call the consultant.
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at