Hi ,

I have following position with my direct client.  It is a 6+ month
contract  in Miami, FL .  Please send me your resume and best rate
expectations if interested.  Here is what they are looking for:

Portal Developer

Seeking experienced SAP Portal Developers.  The Developer performs
technical tasks including design, programming, testing and support of
complex SAP NetWeaver Portal solutions to meet requirements.

*       Good knowledge of SAP Netweaver Portal

*       Candidate should have 3-4 years of SAP Portal Admin and
Development Experience.

*       Work Extensively with Netweaver Development Infrastructure
(NWDI) for custom sap portal components.

*       Experience in ESS Customizations.

*       Experience in Adobe Forms Development

*       A minimum of 2 years development experience with Java,
WebDynpro, J2EE, JSPDynpage, Dynpage, NWDS Tool, JavaScript, HTML,
HTMLB.

*       Good knowledge of object-oriented technology.

*       Analyze and Implement technical requirements and test cases into
the component development

*       Good Knowledge of Content Management, User Administration,
System Administration, and Knowledge Management and Security.

*       Configure or customize ESS, SRM, e-Recuriting SAP Business
Packages.

*       Good experience with SAP Portal and SAP BI integration.

*       Non-SAP Application Integration

*       Design and setup Universal Worklist (UWL)

Thanks,
Sandeep

Sandeep Jain
Software People Inc.
www.softwarepeople.us
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 631-863-0299
Fax: 631-574-3122

"8a/SDB Certified"
"Certified Women Owned by WBENC"