I have following position with my direct client. It is a 6+ month
contract in Miami, FL . Please send me your resume and best rate
expectations if interested. Here is what they are looking for:
Seeking experienced SAP Portal Developers. The Developer performs
technical tasks including design, programming, testing and support of
complex SAP NetWeaver Portal solutions to meet requirements.
* Good knowledge of SAP Netweaver Portal
* Candidate should have 3-4 years of SAP Portal Admin and
* Work Extensively with Netweaver Development Infrastructure
(NWDI) for custom sap portal components.
* Experience in ESS Customizations.
* Experience in Adobe Forms Development
* A minimum of 2 years development experience with Java,
* Good knowledge of object-oriented technology.
* Analyze and Implement technical requirements and test cases into
the component development
* Good Knowledge of Content Management, User Administration,
System Administration, and Knowledge Management and Security.
* Configure or customize ESS, SRM, e-Recuriting SAP Business
* Good experience with SAP Portal and SAP BI integration.
* Non-SAP Application Integration
* Design and setup Universal Worklist (UWL)
Software People Inc.
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Certified Women Owned by WBENC"
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at