Here is a hot requirement for *< AIX Administrator - OHIO - 6 Months >. *Please
let me know if you have any consultants available for the earliest client
*Position: *AIX Administrator
*Duration: *6 Months
*Technical Skills Required:*
- Migrate AIX servers to LPAR
- Configure LPAR servers
- Maintain/PM AIX servers
- Complete server upgrades
- Mentor/Train other AIX staff
- Attend meetings to understand schedules/tasks
*Work with AIX server team to:*
- Move servers to LPAR
- Move servers into SAN environment
- Strong LPAR skills
- 5+ yrs experience building AIX servers
- 2+ yrs working with Advanced Power Virtua lization
- 2+ yrs working with Virtual I/O Server
- Open Systems environment experience
- Experience Leading/Managing a team of Unix Administrators
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, team-oriented, and constantly changing
- Strong written and detail oriented skills
- Strong overall ability to troubleshoot all hardware and software issues
- Self motivated
*Certifications:* AIX Certified
*Key skills required:* (in the order of priority).
- UNIX- AIX Administration.
- Knowledge of Blade technology.
- Knowledge of EMC Storage.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at