*Hello,*

Here is a hot requirement for *< AIX Administrator - OHIO - 6 Months >. *Please
let me know if you have any consultants available for the earliest client
submission.

*Position: *AIX Administrator

*Location: *OHIO

*Duration: *6 Months

Job Description:

*Technical Skills Required:*

   - Migrate AIX servers to LPAR
   - Configure LPAR servers
   - Maintain/PM AIX servers
   - Complete server upgrades
   - Mentor/Train other AIX staff
   - Attend meetings to understand schedules/tasks

*Work with AIX server team to:*

   - Move servers to LPAR
   - Move servers into SAN environment

*Skills: *

   - Strong LPAR skills
   - 5+ yrs experience building AIX servers
   - 2+ yrs working with Advanced Power Virtua lization
   - 2+ yrs working with Virtual I/O Server
   - Open Systems environment experience
   - Experience Leading/Managing a team of Unix Administrators

*Soft Skills:*

   - Excellent oral communication, interpersonal skills
   - Excellent time-management skills
   - Ability to work in a flexible, team-oriented, and constantly changing
   environment
   - Strong written and detail oriented skills
   - Strong overall ability to troubleshoot all hardware and software issues
   - Self motivated

*Certifications:* AIX Certified

*Key skills required:* (in the order of priority).

   - UNIX- AIX Administration.
   - Knowledge of Blade technology.
   - Knowledge of EMC Storage.
   - Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking.