This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on SW Build
and Release Engineer Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   SW Build and Release Engineer

Location   :   Folsom, CA

Duration   :   3-12+ months

·         Firmware Kit builds and Release for Internal and External Use

·         Software Builds components assembly/integration. Build execution.
Build Postings. Build Script enhancements.

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

·          2-3 years of build experience / Mid Level

·          Clear Case, Build Scripts (DOS, Perl), Software Build Components
integrations and Execution

·          Multi tasking

·          Good Communication Skills

Additional Skills:

·          Local candidates preferred

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused