Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cognos Architect

Canton, OH

4 months

Rate: $70/hr

 Cognos Architect - - Immediate start backfill situation
Requirements:
* MUST - Certified Cognos Administrator, Framework Manager, or BI Author
* MUST - be at Architect level
* MUST - Lead experience
* MUST - Installed or configured a Cognos 8.0 environment more than once
* MUST - Understand Hotfiles
* Must know and understand the basics and fundamentals of Impromptu and
PowerPlay Series 7 [version 7.3]
Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082