We have following requirements. If you have suitable candidate(s),
please e-mail their resume as a word document and include their
availability, billing rate, e-mail id (include personal e-mail id and
if your candidate has more than one e-mail id, include all the e-mail
id's available), phone number(s) and current location. Please include
all the phone numbers (Home) / (Cell) / (Work) that are available for
the candidate.

REQ ID: 1376NJ
Job Title: Oracle BI
Primary Skills: Oracle BI Server, Oracle BI Server Metadata
Repository, Oracle BI Answers, Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard
Start Date: 10/20/2008
Duration: 3 Months
Number Of Openings: 1
Location: NJ
Rate: Open
Job Description: Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). The data for
these reports will be from various data source: SQL, Excel, etc.

I need a person (or 2) who have experience with Oracle BI Enterprise
Edition (OBIEE) to include: Oracle BI Server, Oracle BI Server
Metadata Repository, Oracle BI Answers, Oracle BI Interactive
Dashboard. They should have experience creating reports and
repositories from disparate data sources. In addition, the
candidate(s) should have experience with data modeling in SQL Server
2005.

I am prepared to start interviewing tomorrow afternoon. Once the right
candidate is identified, I would need them to start immediately. The
term of the engagement will be 3 months.

Ali Yasar
Megasoft Consultants Inc.
13461 Sunrise Valley Drive, #320
Herndon, VA 20171