*VERY VERY HOT POSITION!!!! *
*Need a "PHP Developer" with strong "DRUPAL" experience*. Locals preferred.
Please forward your consultants updated resume with contact details and rate
*Details are as follows:*
*Title:* *PHP Developer*
*Rate:* $50-$55/Hour on corp to corp
*Duration:* 2 months
Start Date: October 15th, 2008
Travel Required: Must be able to travel to the UK for at least 2-4 weeks
during project. Travel will be taken care of by the client
It focuses on front-end development involved in building a new website
platform based on LAMP, Drupal and AJAX technologies in a team of 5 (3
developers, 1 Architect and 1 Admin).
iVillage Inc, a division of NBC Universal, is the first and largest media
company dedicated exclusively to connecting women at every stage of their
lives. Ranked the #1 online destination for women with 16 million unique
visitors (comScore MediaMetrix), iVillage.com offers an authentic community
infused with compelling content from experts on health, parenting,
pregnancy, beauty, style, fitness, relationships, food and entertainment.
The site's interactive features include thousands of message boards and a
wide variety of social networking tools, allowing women around the world to
connect, share ideas, and seek advice and support about everything from
fertility to fashion.
* Collaborate on defining requirements, deliverables, and milestones for
user-facing features of a large website
* Design, implement and test production-ready features for content
management and delivery system
* Lightly document code and create supporting artifacts as necessary
* Involves 2-4 week travel to UK
* BS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
* 3+ years of software engineering experience.
* Experience programming in PHP 5 (a must), Java or C/C++ (preferred)
* Demonstrable expertise in Drupal.
* Experience in database development, specifically MySQL 5.
* Experience working in an agile software development environment (Scrum
* Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments, specifically shell commands and
* Experience developing and designing large commercial web sites
Thanks & Regards,
*Amtex Systems Inc.*
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.
50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at