Hi ,

We are looking for a Programmer/Analyst for a 3+ month project with our
client located in Richardson, Texas.  Please let me know ASAP if you have a
qualified consultant.  MUST have strong SQL query writer and VBA experience

*Description/ Responsibilities:*

* *SQL - need an advanced level query writer*. This is the absolute most
important need.
* MS Access - need an intermediate to expert developer skill base with * *
VBA* experience (5 years preferred)

* SQL Server - not needing an expert with this, but needing someone familiar
and comfortable with T-SQL and DTS packages. Again, not necessarily an
expert, but I need to be able to offload some of my duties to them.
* Teradata - prefer to have someone that has some exposure to Teradata, but
not a showstopper if he/she doesn't

*Non Technical Skills REQUIRED:*
* Strong communication skills
* Analytical and detail oriented.
* Able to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time.
* Able to work individually and/or as an effective member of a small team

620 Herndon Pkwy · Suite 200 · Herndon VA 20170
*P* 571.366.8000 x 441 · *D* 571.366.8015 · * F* 866.681.8112**