Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*NEED...   TIBCO iProcess, JEE* * (Central, NJ - 3-5 months + ext)*
*TIBCO BPM suite iProcess*, *JEE App (GUI),* *SOAP/HTTP (Web Service)
**Require In-Person interview (Prefer Local NJ candidates).***

* *

Help the client for a particular development: using *TIBCO BPM suite
iProcess *to develop a business process for data error handling. The process
will be triggered by *TIBCO BW automation process*, then involve human
interventions through a *JEE application (GUI), *and use *SOAP/HTTP (Web
Service) *to inject data back to BW automation process. He or she will also
do a knowledge transfer to the internal development team for iProcess
development and best practice guidelines.

   - Must be a Sr. developer or expert to using *TIBCO iProcess *to do *BPM
   - Familiar with *TIBCO BW infrastructure*, and have detailed know-how
   knowledge and experience to work with *TIBCO Business Studio, iProcess
   Modeler, and iProcess *workspace (client and server sides).
   - Any JEE development experience (frameworks or components) is a big

   - At least have *8+ year *software development with *4+ yrs *development
   with *TIBCO technology *and *2+ year with Staffware and/or iProcess
   development *experiences.
   - Good team player with good communication (verbal and writing) skills
   for technical information sharing.
   - Must have a BS or higher degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
   (e.g. Math, physics, engeering, etc.).

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience