Java J2EE Developer w/Health Insurance  (not out yet)
Newark, NJ
6 month contract

JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidate will be involved in development and implementation of complex,
mission critical middleware applications.

The successful candidates must have the following skills:

o Health insurance industry within the past two years is absolutely required
o WebsphereESB, Mule ESB or OpenESB
o 5+ years of Java/J2EE programming experience
o Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
o Strong working knowledge of SOA technologies
o Experience with one or more J2EE application server (Websphere, Weblogic,
JBoss App Server, Oracle)
o Experience in WebServices and messaging
o Experience with SQL and Relation Databases
o Experience with one or more EAI areas (Rules Engine, Workflow, Business
Process Management) Experience in or Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus is a
plus
o Experience in or Knowledge of ETL tools is a plus
o Ability to evaluate and learn new technologies
o Strong analytical and technical skills
o Good communication skills
o Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
o The ability to work as part of team

Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
 :732-767-0700 Ext 3023
6: 908-731-5434
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.