Title: Project Manager
Duration:*6 month contract*
· ***Basel II experience is required***
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
· Candidates with experience in the Waterfall method are preferred.
· Prior financial/bank experience is highly desired.
· At least *8 years* experience as a PM is required.
· The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project using
planning, monitoring and controlling processes. The Project Manager is
responsible for the timely delivery of highly complex and technical system
projects; Assembles the project team and develops team goals and objectives
to complete the project within prescribed resource limits and in accordance
with client requirements and departmental standards; Identifies resources
required for completion of the project and has the authority to obtain
resources as needed; Responsible for managing multiple projects
· Gathers facts, defines objectives, and develops schedule and
deadlines for the project.
· Develop conceptual system requirements, system integration
requirements, and phasing plan. Conduct post-install system review.
· Assembles the project team members and develops team goals and
objectives to complete the project within prescribed resource limits and in
accordance with client requirements and departmental standards.
· Responsible for the final determination on technical and
non-technical decisions throughout the project.
· Identifies the resources required for completion of the project
and has the authority to obtain resources as needed.
· Presents project proposals, communication plan, status reports,
and final results to senior level management.
· Responsible for quality assurance review of the project and the
evaluation and documentation of team procedures.
· Responsible for managing the project budget
· Maintain documentation (eg. Schedules, requirements, meeting
minutes and status reports) in a project repository
· Experience working with internal clients (business partners)
· PMI certification preferred
· Knowledge of SDLC methodology required
· Experience working with MS Project, Project Server, Lotus Notes,
SharePoint, Project Web Access
· This person may need to be flexible with methodology. The ideal
candidate must understand what drives methodology - why something is needed
and accomplish the 'need' rather than be rigid in the execution.
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement. After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.
Thanks & Regards ,
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com
The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at