Any interest in given positions? If yes, then please respond with resume,
contact number and convenient time to reach
*Title: Sr. Web Administrator*
*Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Rate : $55 per hr *
*Note: Please show the requirement to the candidate first, Before sending
the resume across, Please send all the details at one go (Saves time)*
*F2f required : Near By States Candidate Only*
Intimate knowledge of technology infrastructure, including but not limited
to operating systems (MS Windows 2000/2003, XP, Linux), data communications
(TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, SNA, FTP), network security (VPN, Firewall rules, SSL,
IPSEC, IDS, RADIUS, Secure ID), SAN storage technologies, relational
databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Web and service oriented architecture (IIS,
Apache, .NET, JRE, WebLogic, MQ Series, Web Sphere, JBOSS), system
management / monitoring (SNMP, HP OpenView, iLO, ePO, Anti-virus,
Patchlink), clustering concepts, load balancing concepts, etc.
2. Understanding of software development lifecycle and application
architecture, including but not limited to release management, database
design, application and data level interfaces, messaging, portals, thin and
think client installations, software versioning, source code management,
external application dependencies, etc.
3. Experience working in financial services industry or large IT
organization where close coordination is required between multiple groups.
4. 2-5 years experience on multiple critical business applications as an IT
system administrator, system engineer, application developer or system
analyst is required.
5. Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects that could face
challenges including, but not limited to, scope changes and resource
6. Bachelor¿s degree preferred.
7. Industry or technical vendor certification preferred.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills.
9. Willingness to work in a team environment where project tasks are
distributed across virtual project teams.
Understands business and technical requirements and has the ability to
translate these into technical specifications for the project team as well
as for other members of IT.
2. Limited interface with internal customers and other members of IT to
resolve application related production support issues.
3. Installs and tests all or parts of vendor software changes as part of a
*Thanks & Regards,
274, Johnston Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07304
Direct No. 201-221-3339
Fax No. 201-221-8131
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at