*Kindly send resume to* :

Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project

*TITLE:    Project Manager*

Location:   TX

Duration:   3 - 6  Months

                        *Manufacturing Client*

*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities*:

• *Excellent verbal and written communication skills*
• Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills
• Self-sufficient *Project Management expertise (Reporting Migration)
*• Experienced in *database query languages (SQL, SAS)*
• Experienced in *OLAP Databases (e.g. Hyperion Essbase)
*• Experienced in *Business Objects.*
• Experience in managing reporting resources within *Financial Services
• Prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent with typically *5-7 years

*Prefer experience* in *Risk* *Operations (Collection and Fraud) reporting*.

*General Summary*:

Provides management support to a business Reporting Unit, segment or
function by monitoring, analyzing and reporting on activities of team
progress. Works independently with minimal supervision. Supports large user
group with complex requirements.

Works on problems of moderate/complex scope. Formulates conclusions and
provides summary analysis for management.

Monitors trends and elevates issues due to data variances.

*Principal Duties and Responsibilities*:

• Project Management of report migration initiative off-shore to India
• Provide weekly updates to Sen. Leadership team within Risk Operations
• Develop and maintain project plan and timelines related to outsource
• Manage day to day activities of reporting team resources within Risk Ops
• Work closely with DIS (India) management and resources to assure
successful transition of reporting and analytics
• Work with team members to drive efficiencies within current report
processes and design

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0235
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you