*Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

This is for my direct client opening for *Trainer - NYC, NY*. This is
a 4*to 6 months contract position
*. The Hourly rate is *DOE*.

*Job Description:*

Training topic is a proprietary system that is under development. The
trainer may be asked to provide Excel/Pivot table training as well. It will
be full time consulting from Oct-Feb, there is no gap between December and
January

Sample documentation is not needed for the submittal. It will be asked for
if the candidate is requested for an interview.

*An experienced trainer with significant financial knowledge, including
familiarity with financial statements and analysis*

*Availability for 4 months - from mid-Oct through mid-Feb. This is
negotiable. Specific tasks to include:*

*Learn the application on which they will be training analysts (Oct 27 to
Nov 14)*

*Write the text for and record multiple WebEx Record sessions between Nov 17
and Dec 5*

*Provide in-person training to classes of 8-9 people, 2 to 3 times daily,
(Jan 20 –Feb 13)*

*Develop and run hands-on classes on the topic of Pivot Tables*

*Lead WebEx/conference call sessions during both NY and non-NY business
hours (same date range as in-person training). We expect to have 2 - 4 calls
with our Asia/Pacific colleagues from about 8 pm to 10 pm, NY time*

*Help with planning and executing on Training logistics, including LMS
administration*

*Develop Quizzes in Captivate, or a functionally equivalent software package
*

*Help with documentation writing (e.g. User Guide, FAQs, Quick Reference
Guide), please provide sample documentation*

.

Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Trainer exp:

Total exp / knowledge in Excel/Pivot table:

Total exp / knowledge in financial statements and analysis:

Total exp with planning and executing on Training logistics, including LMS
administration:

Total exp with documentation writing (e.g. User Guide, FAQs, Quick Reference
Guide):

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
Y/N:

*
***

*Thanks and Regards*