Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  Oracle Developer

Location: Fremont CA.

Duration: 6 Months

The ideal candidate will have:

- At least 8 years experience with data warehousing

- At least 2 years experience with Oracle Analytics version 7.9.4 and moving
to version 7.9.5.

- At least one implementation of OBI Apps Fin Analytics

- Experience with OM or Supply Chain BI App modules

- Experience with Oracle EBS; especially Financials to the sub ledger,
Purchasing and inventory.

Responsible for:

- Configuration options

- GL to subledger reconciliation during ETL load

- conforming COA segment hierarchies across GL and subledgers; must support
drill from GL to sub ledgers

- extending use of primary COA hierarchies / stars to work with alternate
hierarchies, e.g. alternate account hierarchy

The initial engagement will be 8 weeks to configure and load the vanilla
version of Financial Analytics.

Depending on how well this goes, their could be extensions for
customizations (e.g. loading DFFs (Descriptive Flex Fields)).

As well as installing other modules.

Supply Chain and Purchasing are also on the road map for this year.

The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be a hands
on.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Regards,
Vicky

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
20171
Work: 703-880-2640 ext: 4002 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.