*Hi There,*

* *

*(Only Local Candidates and Face to Face interview a Must) **My Direct
client Job opening for a **     **QA Engineer** - **QTP AUTO and UNIX** –in
**Culver City, California** for** **6 Month(s) **Contract**.** Hourly rate:
**DOE ( Depending upon experience / Market Rate )*

* ** *

*Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **      *

* *

Note:* Please ensure that you send the contact details: contact number and
mail id of your along with your candidates details with the updated resume.
Thanks! *

* *

*Please send your response to [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *

*Job Title :* *QA Engineer** - **QTP AUTO and UNIX*

*Location :* *Culver City**, California*

*Project Duration :*        *6 Month(s)*

*Est Start Date :*  *ASAP*

*Cost : **DOE ( Depend upon experience / Market Rate )** **        *

* *

*Skill Set :  *

*looking for a local QA or someone who can come for an in person. Please
send me only the best! Interview process---1phone, 1 in person Start
date---immediately Length---6 plus months** (open ended, could be there for
more then a year) Communication**---HAS TO BE GOOD MUST HAVE---QTP AUTO and
UNIX. **Duration is going to be 6 months initially....will likely be a
long-term consulting gig. **We had people in the same position for over 3
years now as consultant and have probably placed about 8 people into this
group already. Interview process will be a phone interview for ~30 minutes
with the VP . If things go well he will set up an in-person interview with
the person. They MUST be available for an in-person interview for 2-3 hours
and a decision will be made from that. Financial experience is a huge plus
but is not required**. **QA testing of products including on-going bug fix
verifications, writing test plans and test cases, and QA of new features.
The position will work with the current Desk QA team to automate Desk
testing so knowledge of QTP is a must**. The Desk is a family of
applications that are used by our internal stock traders in New York. The
front-end (stock trading) system is Triton which is Windows based. The back
ends are a mix of UNIX & Windows based servers. The QA person will use QTP
to automate order-entry and reporting through the front end. They'll need
UNIX skills.*

*Please send your response to [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *

*Job Description :*

***********MUST HAVE GOOD AND RECENT QTP AUTO and VERY GOOD UNIX EXPERIENCE.
**********CANDIDATES WHO ARE AROUND CULVER CITY ONLY*********************

*Please send your response to [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *

*Thanks & Best Wishes*

*PRASAD* • PRELUDE SYSTEMS, INC.

• [EMAIL PROTECTED]