Hello partner,
*Title : Ruby on Rails Developer*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration:3 month contract (which will most likely go 11 months*
*Rate :As per Market*
**
*Job Description:*
**

*Project Synopsis*

*·         Develop code for Retail Access Request System using Ruby on
Rails.*

*·         The ideal candidate will also have ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, and Web
Services experience*

*·         Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing,
debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of
one or more user areas.*

*·         May include hands-on new development as well as support,
maintenance or enhancement of existing applications.*

*·         Works closely with client management to identify and specify
complex business requirements and processes.*

*·         Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes
recommendations.*

* *

* *

*Required Skills*:

·         *NOTE**:  The below skills are a big plus, however the key is Ruby
on Rails.*

·         SQL

·         .NET is a plus

·         AJAX is a plus

·         C# is a plus

--
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.