Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Remedy ARS Developer

Location: Omaha, NE

Duration: 6 Months

Remedy Developer to do custom application development. Consults with senior
IT management on the design of moderately complex systems and projects.
Works closely with customers, vendors and project teams. May consult with
leadership on emerging technologies. Supports existing business systems
applications. May develop databases and warehouse designs. Performs
additional job duties as required.

Business Knowledge:

Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and
industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and

Required Skills:

Expert with Remedy ARS System 6.3 or higher. Advanced Remedy SRM System 2.1
or 2.2 development experience. .

Must have a minimum of 3 yrs ARS development experience and 1 yr SRM
development experience.

Possesses in-depth knowledge of application development technologies, tools,
methodologies, the enterprise and industry.

Possesses in-depth knowledge of VB 6.0, Java, ASP.Net 2.0 or higher. Must
have completed at least two of the following BMC classes

BMC Service Level Management 7.x: Basic (WBT)

BMC Service Level Management 7.x: Advanced (WBT

BMC Service Request Management 2.x: Administering

Thanks and Regards!*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.