Here is a hot requirement for *< Project Manager - Branchburg, New Jersey -
3 Months >.* Please forward your updated resume if you are interested for
the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Project Manager
*Location:* Branchburg, New Jersey
*Duration:* 3 Months
This position is responsible for overall project management and execution of
medium to large scale technical national projects in one or more of
technical functional areas, such as: Data Mediation, Pre-Paid wireless
communications, Network Property Management, RF Application Development, RF
System Performance, Fault Management, Network Facilities and Circuit
Inventory Management, Network Security, Network Trouble Ticketing, and Data
*This position's duties and responsibilities to include: *
- Management all facets of medium to large scale technical projects to
ensure deliverables are met within schedule, budget and quality goals, using
quality principles and appropriate development methodologies.
- Establishment of project objectives and key metrics to meet project's
- Development and management of RFQ/RFP processes leading to the
procurement of third party products and services.
- Planning and execution of cross-functional and integrated project plans
across functional boundaries.
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation and development of
all deliverables within the project management scope (Charter, Requirements,
Project Schedule, Risk Assessment, Communication Plan, Success Metrics,
Lessons Learned, etc).
- Development of business cases for projects with significant impact to
- Responsible for identifying and resolution of cross-functional issues
that may impact critical project deliverables and of functional area
conflicts at manager through vice-president levels.
- Resolution of project issues and management of escalations and jeopardy
- Risk assessment and development of risk mitigation plans associated
- Preparation and presentation of pertinent project material to key
- Management of changes to project scope.
- Provide status reports per communications plan at manager through
- Train and mentor other project team members.
- Be available for off-hours and weekend work and on-call 7x24, as
- Occasional over-night travel to other company work locations, as
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art network technology,
equipment and systems.
- Understanding of advanced networks (MPLS, IMS) a plus.
- 3 or more years experience managing large cross-functional or
- 3 or more years project management driving cross-functional teams.
- Experience in leadership roles in technology management.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects in regards to IT & Network
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication
- Demonstrated ability to influence organizational direction and
departmental initiatives working with all leadership levels.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and strong experience with the full suite
of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Primavera Software
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in Wireless/Cellular/Telecom
- Proven track record of leadership of project accomplishments including
successful project launches.
- Preferred, 3 or more years experience in a computer systems data center
environment, Network/IT, or Telecom projects.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science,
Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Preferred, Project Management Institute's Project Management
Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent project management
Staffing - Manager*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at