We have Java Pega/PRPC Consultant Available for your clients opening. Kindly
let me know if you have any requirement.
Current Location: St. Louis, MO
· Over 9.0 years of extensive industry experience with proven
expertise in system development activities including requirement analysis,
design, coding, testing and implementation.
- *Experienced in developing Work Flow, Rule based Business Process
Management applications on Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC). *
- *Complete proficient in Pega Implementation cycle. The Implementation
cycle includes modeling of business process, PRPC tool installation, design,
development, testing, and deployment*
- Experienced in *RDBMS technologies like Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader
- Experience in *Eclipse*, *IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat,
Java web server, Oracle App Server and *good amount of exposure
to*Webmethods for EAI.
· Has experience in domains like Banking, Health Insurance,
Financial & Accounting, Telecom and Structured Finance - Credit
Extensive experience in developing applications using J2EE, Java, EJB, JSP,
Servlets, JDBC, RMI, Swing, PL/SQL,PHP, XML and Perl.
· Expertise in designing, coding *stored procedures, functions,
triggers and packages* in *PL/SQL.*
· Extensive experience using Apache and *Jakarta Struts* Framework.
· Expertise in areas of *J2EE security* and developed applications
using different *J2EE patterns.*
· Experience with Multiple Relational Databases *Oracle
*and *MS Access.*
· Accomplished a series of internet/intranet projects and Java-based
C/S applications with different IDE's such as Visual Age for Java 4.X, RAS
6.0, and IBM Eclipse 2.1.
· Well adaptable to challenging environments, Strong work *ethics*and
*commitment *to work will well serve to achieve Client's*.*
· A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal
· Involved in all *stages* of software development cycle thorough
with software methodologies like RUP and Agile. Expertise in full life cycle
development of system, requirement elicitation, making Use Cases, Class
Diagram, Activity Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams and Sequence Diagram, sub
· Good amount of exposure to *onsite and offshore model of project
Programmer Resources Intl. Inc
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax: (636) 256 9064
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at