Biztalk .Net Developer  with Healthcare
Newark, NJ
6 month contract

Our client has a contract need for a Biztalk .Net Developer.  The position is
slated for 6 months.  Besides the technical expertise of a Programmer the
individual is expected to be involved in portions of the analysis phase of the
application development cycle.  Candidates must  work with little supervision
on the analysis, design, coding, and testing of components of larger systems .
Candidate must interact with end users to develop detailed specifications from
which code will be written.

Candidate must have the following:

o 3-5 years as programmer (Biztalk, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net)
o 3-5 years of SQL experience
o HealthCare is required

Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
 :732-767-0700 Ext 3023
6: 908-731-5434
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.