Hi,

This is Arjun from Logistic-Solutions Inc.,

We have an Direct Client Requirement. Please do reply with your consultant's
updated copy of resume in word format with complete contact details. ASAP

*Adobe Flex, Ajax, Java developer
New Jersey
6+ Months

Skills:*

Should be highly skilled in various intracies in Flex and Ajax Web servers -
tomcat is a plus.

To be more specific regarding the requirement, Need some one strong in the
following areas.

 *  Performance on custom components vs flex components
 *  Item Renderer property
 *  Object Proxy, data binding in the grid and Image binding
 *  Role of Object Proxy
 *  Data Grid in Flex
 *  Hibernate
 *  Mainly with Java 1.5
 *  Core Java
 *  Expertise  in EJB

--
*Thanks & Regards,

**Arjun**,*

**

*Sr. Technical Recruiter,
P: 732-692-8206
E-Mail:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.linkedin.com/in/arjunharsha

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.